Who might this creative genius be?? Her name is Abby Thomason and you could call her Martha Stewart--but better cuz she wouldn't go to jail. Abby was my bible study leader freshman year of college and we've been bff's ever since! :) Sadly, Abby graduated this past December and I miss her so0o0o much! She has always been such a great role model and friend to me so it's really sad that I can't call her up anymore to hang out and have long conversations about the women we want to be! :( <3 love that. Anyway, last year, Abby made me a beautiful Christmas present...a knitted hat! yeah, who knows how to knit?! Abby. I was reading her blog last week and she wrote about these super cute flower hair pins she was making! So crafty!! (cough like joanna cuamba crafty cough). In her blog Abby was like "who wants one!?" so greedy little me is all like "UMM I DO!" so0o0o she made me two white ones! :D The best part is, she's coming to Columbia this week so I will get the special delivery in person!! YAY! Did I mention Abby loves to bake and wants to go to pastry school so she can open her own bakery!?!?! like I said, creative genius. Here are some pics of the handmade hat and the flowers she's going to give me! :) i'm so lucky.
Cute little hair flowers! I can't wait to wear them...She's already proving they can be rocked in curly hair :)
knitted hat! I try...
I feel SOOOO honored! You make me smile... Love you! Can't wait for you to rock the flowers.
ReplyDeleteaww you're too cute/funny!
ReplyDelete